Shine Bright or Dim your Light ~ The choice is yours

Shine Bright~ Don’t Dim Your Light !

Don’t dim your light with petty grievances, competition or envy. Don’t dim your light participating in revenge or by holding grudges and/or resentments. Don’t dim your light engaging and amplifying fear through your thoughts and actions. Don’t dim your light embracing judgments, anger, self-righteousness, frustration, jealousy or hatred. Don’t dim your light remaining stuck in depression, ungratefulness, and grief. Don’t dim your light pretending to be something you are not. Don’t dim your light making promises you cannot keep or proclaiming skills you have not yet mastered.

I know not if it is evil.  I do know it is painful. Haven’t we suffered enough?

I know it is less than divine and divine we are. Remember your divinity.

The light of love slows in vibration and fades under such duress. The light of love loses its power and gives way to the breakdown of our connection with Source, truthful communication, our joy, happiness, health and ability to give and receive, share and care with grace.

We are beginning to remember our divine origin. We are beginning to remember we are capable of unlimited possibilities and that we are an important part of All that Is.

With our willingness to lighten up we will see the unfolding of all that can be and shall be when love is allowed to flow. We will come to know the power of love. Where there is love there is true power. Where there is love there is peace and harmony.

Dare to Be All That You Are:

Who goes there, into the possibilities of All that is?

Who ventures into the midst of mystery?

Who looks inward to shed light into dark forgotten places?

Who has the courage to travel far and wide, deep within and forever?

I wonder, is it you?  Is it me?  Can we?

If we choose to we can because the power of choice is ours.

Don’t dim your light. I shall not dim mine.

We need our light to see our way through these rapidly changing times, to traverse this new unfolding territory with grace and ease, faith and trust. The world needs our light to assist those who have not yet awakened to the truth of their own divinity. They will, of course, but with the help of our light courageously shining forth the evolution of mankind will quicken.

The discomfort of the old way is a gift

Life on earth is presenting us with an enormous opportunity, the gift of awareness, expanded consciousness, and growth. Rising consciousness and spiritual awareness are making it uncomfortable for us to sit back and rest on past accomplishments or remain stuck in unhealthy old ways. This discomfort is also a gift. It is there to help spur us onward, to embrace the evolution of our very soul, to rise up into the light of love.

The time has come to rise up and be the true expression of our God-Self, loving, kind, courageous, humble, charitable and forever evolving.

Let us shine our light within and emanate our light out into the world.

Shine on with grace and a humble nature because we can.

We know what dims our light, that is not the path we are to take.

Be clear about your choices.

A singular question will set things in motion. Here it is:

Does this action, this thought, this choice dim my light and etch away at my personal power or does this action, this thought, this choice, allow my true essence to shine forth leading me ever closer to love and the true expression of my God Self?

Choice is one of the many gifts given to us by our loving Creator, Mother/Father God.

Dim your light or shine bright.

What will it be?

The choice is yours.

love, Astara

If any one of you need a helping hand moving through the present day challenges I am here. 🙂  click here

My book Conscious Mastery~ Freedom from the Inside Out” and its free on-line bonus media resources are great tools for understanding how you are creating your reality, life situations, and the nature of your energy as well as how to apply this information to create positive changes in your life.  Click here

8 Comments to “Shine Bright or Dim your Light ~ The choice is yours”

1. By G, May 23, 2012 @ 4:12 pm

I”m so glad I read this. I was getting caught up in the work place drama and attaching feelings to what???????? Thanks for getting me back on track sister!

• By Astara Summers, May 23, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

My pleasure 🙂 Gina Bo Bina

love Astara

2. By Gretchen, May 23, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

Thank you for this. I’m confronting some current and past relationship conflicts and feeling anger over how I have been treated and also my children. Instead of running from the anger or turning it inward, I’m trying to get to the root of my pain but I’m not used to doing this as I’ve either avoided the pain by distracting myself or jumped too quickly to see the good. I really like the idea that “the discomfort is a gift” as I am evolving. That gives me comfort to see the gift in the discomfort!! : )

• By Astara Summers, May 23, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

Hello Gretchen, You can move the anger using your breath, this way you are not drained by the anger or taken too far from the vibration of love nor are you repressing or denying it. there is a specific breath to release anger and i will share it with you if you like. Otherwise simply notice how intense the breath gets when you are angry and ride the wave of that bringing it into a more rhythmic natural pace. Kind of like taming a bucking horse 🙂 While doing that call in more light. It will bring you back to center with clarity of mind and the ability to forgive and be set free.
      love Astara

• By Gretchen, May 23, 2012 @ 9:13 pm

Thank you for that, Astara. That really helps. I like the analogy of taming the bucking horse. 🙂 xo Gretchen

3. By Astara Summers, May 23, 2012 @ 10:09 pm

You are welcome Gretchen 🙂

4. By Christina, June 7, 2012 @ 4:58 pm

I believe im on the cusp of this awakening . Im,fully aware of my Divinty but im consistently impeding my own progress. How can I ask for answers when I know they lie within? What good is it to know but not implement? Why am I repeating this horrible cycle? The answer lies in being true to who I was created to be. Serving God wholeheartedly by living righteously and growing spiritually. Yet I keep allowing myself to distracted.

• By Astara Summers, June 8, 2012 @ 6:34 pm

Dear Christina,
      The good news is you are aware of your divinity, in other words, you are not fighting with this simple truth. However, if you are consistently impeding your own progress not all of you is in alignment with this truth. It would be good for you to dig a little deeper within so you may discover the shadow belief that is sabotaging your progress. On some level you are not believing that you are divine or worthy or maybe even ready for great positive change. This old belief is holding you back, it is not the truth that you know in your mind ie. you are divine, but it is a vibration your body is still holding from your past. This vibration is sending out a message into your world attracting the “horrible cycle”. This is not meant to hurt you, it is meant to make you aware of what you are creating and why. With this understanding you can begin to implement change.

Serving God wholeheartedly includes listening to the quiet inner voice that will guide you. For every question we ask we must be still and willing to hear the response. When we hear the response we must be willing to take some action. Sometimes we need some one to help us see what is going on within, a facilitator or teacher or trusted friend.

If you would like my help e-mail me or call me.
      🙂
      I wish you peace, clarity, and joyful progress
      love Astara